Your Sparks Plumbers
Need plumbing services, maintenance or help with an emergency? Call 775-626-7777 today for professional Sparks plumbers who are ready to assist you today. Our technicians are trained to handle any plumbing issue or emergency; whatever your problem, we’re here to help you solve it! We’re also pleased to offer you great specials on your next visit, so check out our coupons page to take advantage of the savings!
We proudly serve residents living in Sparks, NV and are glad to share what they have to say about our work. Visit our reviews page to see feedback and comments on our services!
Are You Having a Plumbing Emergency? We Can Help
Plumbing emergencies can occur at any time, but with the right level of maintenance, repairs, and regular inspections, they can be prolonged and sometimes avoided altogether. At Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing, we want to help you maintain your plumbing systems and avoid emergencies for as long as possible. However, in some cases these emergencies are unavoidable, and we have the skills and training to effectively help you solve them,
Below are some examples of common plumbing emergencies we can help you with:
● Burst sewer lines. This emergency is caused by a clogged sewer line pipe, which has burst and begins to back up foul contents back up your drains, into your basement, or up into your yard.
● Burst pipes. Burst pipes can be the result of a few issues, such as clogged pipes, broken or damaged pipelines, or simple wear and tear over time. Burst pipes can cause extensive damage very quickly, so it’s crucial to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.
● Broken hot water tanks. Not having access to hot water is more than an inconvenience, it prevents you and members of your household or business from staying clean. Without the ability to wash ourselves, our clothes, our dishes and our homes with hot water, health hazards can quickly emerge.
● Broken gas lines. A broken gas line must be resolved as quickly as possible, as leaky natural gas can cause respiratory issues is inhaled, and is highly flammable. If you smell a foul odor like rotten eggs, or hear a hissing sound coming from your pipes, call us immediately.
● Clogged toilets. A clogged toilet may seem like a minor inconvenience, but they are indicative of clogs somewhere in your sewer line, which can lead to burst pipes and expensive and messy repairs down the road. Deal with these issues quickly and save yourself from any future headaches.
for Sparks, NV
Liz - Sparks, NV
Have used this company many times in the past. Have always been satisfied with their service.
Marilyn - Sparks, NV
Tracy & Cao are the most dedicated servicemen I have encountered.
Tracy did a great job
William - Sparks, NV
Tracy did a great job
Michael - Sparks, NV
Just had David out to check a possible plumbing issue. Very nice guy. Would use them again for sure !
Great service !
Barbara - Sparks, NV
Great service !
Great service- prompt and friendly!
Rachael - Sparks, NV
Tracy did a great job. He called to see if he could come before the scheduled window, which we were thankful for because the only bathroom in the house was not functioning- therefore the call to the plumber. He was friendly and considerate and explained everything he was doing both to us and over the phone to our landlord. Thank you!
Betty - Sparks, NV
Chantal - Sparks, NV
Good work, quick, good guys, great price
Pam - Sparks, NV
Tracy and his coworker were good guys, did a good job, and did it quick.
Ben - Sparks, NV
evaluating a water heater
News stands for master shower and trim for shower handles
Changing out customer supplied water heater
picking up material
Driving a hot coffee at Starbucks on a cold day
Reset toilet bad wax ring
Just fixed a running toilet
getting plumbing supplies
Tracy installed new fill valve
Tracy install new kitchen faucet
Tracy replace cast-iron with ABS underneath house
Tracy replaced hose bib
Tracy diagnosed water leak
Replaced wax ring on toilet Tracy
Tracy replaced 40 gallon natural gas water heater
Replaced flush valve on Sloan toilet
Tracy installed new garbage disposal
Tracy performed PCP inspection
Tracy cleared kitchen drain line
Tracy replaced drain line underneath hand sink
At Ira Hansen & Sons, we want to be your go-to plumbers in Sparks, and are always happy to take the time to assist you with maintaining or repairing your pipes, hot water heater, or even with a renovation project. Call us at 775-626-7777 today!