Your Sparks Plumbers
Need plumbing services, maintenance or help with an emergency? Call 775-626-7777 today for professional Sparks plumbers who are ready to assist you today. Our technicians are trained to handle any plumbing issue or emergency; whatever your problem, we’re here to help you solve it! We’re also pleased to offer you great specials on your next visit, so check out our coupons page to take advantage of the savings!
We proudly serve residents living in Sparks, NV and are glad to share what they have to say about our work. Visit our reviews page to see feedback and comments on our services!
Are You Having a Plumbing Emergency? We Can Help
Plumbing emergencies can occur at any time, but with the right level of maintenance, repairs, and regular inspections, they can be prolonged and sometimes avoided altogether. At Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing, we want to help you maintain your plumbing systems and avoid emergencies for as long as possible. However, in some cases these emergencies are unavoidable, and we have the skills and training to effectively help you solve them,
Below are some examples of common plumbing emergencies we can help you with:
● Burst sewer lines. This emergency is caused by a clogged sewer line pipe, which has burst and begins to back up foul contents back up your drains, into your basement, or up into your yard.
● Burst pipes. Burst pipes can be the result of a few issues, such as clogged pipes, broken or damaged pipelines, or simple wear and tear over time. Burst pipes can cause extensive damage very quickly, so it’s crucial to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.
● Broken hot water tanks. Not having access to hot water is more than an inconvenience, it prevents you and members of your household or business from staying clean. Without the ability to wash ourselves, our clothes, our dishes and our homes with hot water, health hazards can quickly emerge.
● Broken gas lines. A broken gas line must be resolved as quickly as possible, as leaky natural gas can cause respiratory issues is inhaled, and is highly flammable. If you smell a foul odor like rotten eggs, or hear a hissing sound coming from your pipes, call us immediately.
● Clogged toilets. A clogged toilet may seem like a minor inconvenience, but they are indicative of clogs somewhere in your sewer line, which can lead to burst pipes and expensive and messy repairs down the road. Deal with these issues quickly and save yourself from any future headaches.
for Sparks, NV
Great service !!!
Faye - Sparks, NV
When my faucet broke I was shocked but Sean made me feel better and had it fixed in no time. Great service and a professional job.
Cook Top Gas Line Estimate
Jon A of Sparks - Sparks, NV
Team: Sean, of Ira Hansen Plumbing, was scheduled for an estimate at my home in Sparks. Sean was ahead of schedule and notified me of the opportunity to arrive early, which was great. Sean was detailed and thorough in his assessment of the cooktop installation and confirmed that a gas line was present and active. This is my second experience with the Hansen team, and I'm confident of future business with them. With full confidence, I believe my friends and family would receive this same high level of professionalism from a locally owned business.
Clint - Sparks, NV
Liz - Sparks, NV
Have used this company many times in the past. Have always been satisfied with their service.
Marilyn - Sparks, NV
Tracy & Cao are the most dedicated servicemen I have encountered.
Tracy did a great job
William - Sparks, NV
Tracy did a great job
Michael - Sparks, NV
Just had David out to check a possible plumbing issue. Very nice guy. Would use them again for sure !
Great service !
Barbara - Sparks, NV
Great service !
Great service- prompt and friendly!
Rachael - Sparks, NV
Tracy did a great job. He called to see if he could come before the scheduled window, which we were thankful for because the only bathroom in the house was not functioning- therefore the call to the plumber. He was friendly and considerate and explained everything he was doing both to us and over the phone to our landlord. Thank you!
Betty - Sparks, NV
Installed new supply lines
Getting hot water restored to bathroom
Hooking up washer dryer
Fixing a Moen shower valve
Grabbing supplies at Western Nevada Supply
Grabbing some nourishment
Cashing my check
Found leak between the meter in home
Adjusted water heater recirculating pump
Installed 50 gallon water heater
Grabbing a soda.
day 3 repipe
Working on repipe with Andy Hume
Clogged garbage disposal
At Ira Hansen & Sons, we want to be your go-to plumbers in Sparks, and are always happy to take the time to assist you with maintaining or repairing your pipes, hot water heater, or even with a renovation project. Call us at 775-626-7777 today!