Your Spanish Springs Plumbers
When looking for a plumber, call local! Our technicians are available for all your Spanish Springs plumbing and water heater service needs at 775-626-7777. We offer trained technicians who know your neighbourhood and are ready to help. Before you call, take advantage of our savings by visiting our coupons page.
Our technicians are trained to assist you with all of your plumbing issues - from small clogs to major catastrophes, our qualified professionals are here to help. Want to see what other Spanish Springs residents have to say about our work? Visit our reviews page before calling!
When Should You Replace Your Hot Water Tank?
One of the most common questions we hear while out on a call is “when should I replace my hot water tank?” Generally, with the right maintenance and repairs, a hot water tank will last a decade.
However, if you’re experiencing any of the issues listed below, call us and we’ll send a technician to inspect your hot water tank. The following issues are signs that your hot water tank may need to be replaced:
● Inconsistent water pressure
● Discolored or odd-smelling water
● Inconsistent hot water
● Lower water pressure than normal
● Diminishing periods of water
How to Tell If You’re Having a Plumbing Emergency
A plumbing emergency is when an issue appears in your plumbing, hot water tank, sewer or water lines due to age, wear and tear, or a lack of regular maintenance and inspections.
Some common plumbing emergencies are:
● Burst pipes. A burst pipe can cause a lot of damage in a very small period of time, as water can quickly spread across floors, ceilings, and down walls to cover large portions of your home or business and cause rot and mold to begin to form very quickly.
● Burst sewer lines. These unpleasant issues arise when a sewer line is backed up or clogged, which sends its unpleasant contents seeping back up into your home or property.
● No hot water. This emergency is generally caused by an issue with the hot water tank, which will need to be repaired or replaced before hot water can be restored. This qualifies as an emergency because access to hot water keeps us clean and healthy, and without access to hot water health concerns can quickly emerge.
● Clogged toilets. These emergencies are easy to identify, and indicate that your sewer line is clogged. Dealing with these emergencies as soon as possible is crucial to making sure that the issue doesn’t escalate into a burst sewer line.
for Spanish Springs, NV
Super nice and efficient
Kristine - Spanish Springs, NV
These guys do high quality work .. Very nice and professional, too. Recently had some toilets changed out. In the past had a leak fixed and a new spigot installed. Always happy with the work.
Hose bib replaced
New rev garage gas & water lines
Water line install
Estimate for gas line
Estimate for plumbing for RV parking garage
Installing smart toilet
Headed home from work
Leaving our office for a service call
Off to my next service call
Headed back to the service call with materials
Tracy install toilet seat attachment
Tracy installed new Smitty Pan expansion tank and water heater straps
Tracy install new shower valve kitchen faucet and bathroom faucet
Tracy installed new hose bib
Tracy install new sprinkler drain valve
Tracy install customer supply kitchen faucet hose
Tracy install customer supply the garbage disposal
At Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing we are proud to service Spanish Springs with high-quality, reliable plumbing services. Call 775-626-7777 today to get help with all your plumbing needs!