Reno Gas Line Repair & Installation
A leaky gas line can be a hazardous to your health. If you think you might have a gas leak, call 775-626-7777 now for Reno gas line repair and installation. Keep your family safe by solving a gas leak the moment it happens. We have trained technicians who will inspect, detect, and repair your gas line before it becomes a health hazard. Visit our coupons page to see how you can save on your next call.
Feedback is important, and we proudly publish comments and reviews from past clients. Visit our reviews page to see what people are saying about our work.
How Can You Tell If You Have a Gas Leak?
Fortunately gas leaks are easy to identify, and have some signature signs to look for:
● Is the vegetation is your yard dying despite efforts to keep it alive? If you’ve noticed that a particular spot in your yard is turning brown, then it’s likely that a leaky gas line nearby is the culprit.
● Hissing sounds. If you hear a hissing sound, there’s a strong likelihood that it’s coming from your gas line.
● Do you smell rotten eggs? The most obvious sign of a gas line leak is the stink - similar to rotten eggs, it’s a dead giveaway that you need to call someone to fix your gas line immediately.
You Have a Gas Leak. What Do You Do?
If you know that you’re experiencing a gas leak, call us immediately. Leave your home, as gas inhalation can be lethal, and avoid doing any of the following until the issue is solved:
● Don’t start your car if it’s parked near your house
● Turn on or plug in any electronic devices or anything which could create a spark
● Don’t use a lighter or any open flame
● Don’t use any electronic devices which are plugged in, such as lights or appliances
What Causes Gas Line Leaks?
The most common ways that gas lines become leaky or ruptured is by external factors, such as being exposed to extreme weather like strong winds or tornadoes, or from landscaping efforts. Additionally, piped can become corroded over time by dirt or dust in the air, damage to a gas appliance, or simple wear and tear over time.
Luckily gas line leaks can be easily repaired if caught early enough, so if you suspect that you may have a gas line issue, call us and we’ll send one of our technicians to inspect it for you.
A gas line leak is a serious issue, so don’t delay before calling Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing 775-626-7777 and we’ll dispatch a technician to your home as soon as possible.